Teacher Education - Primary and Lower Secondary
The Teacher Education covers Primary and Lower Secondary (ages 6 to 16 years old). Students of Pre-primary (Pre-school) Education, please choose our course Aesthetics and Learning in Early Childhood Education.
It is possible to sign up for the Teacher Education Package at two of our campus - Vordingborg and Roskilde. Please select below to read more.
Teacher Education Package (30 ECTS) CAMPUS VORDINGBORG - SPRING 2017
We offer the following 3 different 30 ECTS Packages for the Spring 2017 semester all taught in English:
Package 1: History and Social Geography (primary school) – 30 ECTS
Comprises these 4 modules
- The use of history, awareness of history - and Danish history
- History teaching, learning - and world history
- Interpretation and mediation of history - based on a history topic or theme
- Social Geography
Package 2: Physical Education and Health (primary and lower secondary school) – 30 ECTS
Comprises these 4 modules
- The basis, culture and values of the subject Physical education
- Versatile physical education practice - learning, development and physical training
- The physical education subject in the introductory period and at the intermediate stage or at the intermediate stage and lower secondary
- Health and nutrition
Package 3: Geography (lower secondary school) – 30 ECTS
Comprises these 3 modules
- Geography – the close surroundings
- Geography – a changing world
- Geography – global challenges
The semester starts February 13, 2017 and ends June 30, 2017. There is an introduction week for new students from February 8. – we recommend strongly that you participate.
Teacher Education Package (30 ECTS) CAMPUS ROSKILDE - SPRING SEMESTER 2017
The package comprises:
- Introduction to the Danish teacher education 4 ECTS
- Processes in language aquisition and communicative skills 10 ECTS
- Entrepreneurship education in primary schools 10 ECTS
- Internship at a Danish 'folkeskole' (primary and lower secondary school) 6 ECTS
For detailed information about the courses in Roskilde, read more here.
The semester starts February 13, 2017 and ends June 30, 2017.
If you are not an EU citizen there is a tuition fee of € 3950 per semester (this does not apply if your institution has an exchange agreement with University College Zealand). To have your application form and exam papers processed we require a non-refundable registration fee of EURO 150 payable in advance. If you are accepted into the programme, the 150€ are deducted from the payment of the module.
The registration fee is payable to the following account:
IBAN: DK030 216 4069077 994
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE DATES OF ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE WILL BE FIXED.