Teacher Education - Primary and Lower Secondary
Fall semester: 1. September - 31. January 2017.
The Teacher Education covers Primary and Lower Secondary (ages 6 to 16 years old). Students of Pre-primary (Pre-school) Education, please choose our course Aesthetics and Learning in Early Childhood Education.
It is possible to sign up for the Teacher Education Package at two of our campus - Vordingborg and Roskilde. Please select below to read more.
Teacher Education Package Campus Vordingborg: 1. September 2017- 31. January 2018
Fall 2017 - (35 ECTS)
- General education: (Religion, life education and citizenship) and Cultural Understanding (10 ECTS)
- The Pupil's Learning and Development (5 ECTS)
- English as an Additional Language (10 ECTS)
- Aesthetic Learning Processes (10 ECTS)
Spring 2018 - (30 ECTS)
Package 1: Science and Technology
Package 2: Art and Culture
Teacher Education Package (30 ECTS) CAMPUS ROSKILDE - Fall semester: 1. September 2017 - 31. January 2018.
The package comprises:
- Introduction to the Danish teacher education
- Language and language usage 10 ECTS
- Intercultural competence in language teaching/English in the introductory period and at the intermediate stage 10 ECTS
- Children at risk 10 ECTS
For detailed information about the courses in Roskilde, read more here.
If you are not an EU citizen there is a tuition fee of € 3950 per semester (this does not apply if your institution has an exchange agreement with University College Zealand). To have your application form and exam papers processed we require a non-refundable registration fee of EURO 150 payable in advance. If you are accepted into the programme, the 150€ are deducted from the payment of the module.
The registration fee is payable to the following account:
IBAN: DK030 216 4069077 994
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE DATES OF ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE WILL BE FIXED.